Before You TravelBefore you travel to Kuşadası Gözde Hospital, you should:
• Prior to your journey, please read through this section. We want to ensure that your visit to Kuşadası Gözde Hospital goes as smoothly as possible.
• Get a copy of all your medical records and a list of your medications that you are currently taking. If applicable, bring CDs and diagnostic films from past medical procedures.
• Contact the international patient representative of Kuşadası Gözde Hospital to schedule your airport pickup and hotel reservations.
• Contact your embassy to obtain the appropriate visa. Avoid getting a visitor’s visa that cannot be extended easily.
• Obtain a credit card that can be used in Turkey, such as VISA or MasterCard.
Plan Your Visit
We understand that planning a medical journey can get hectic – there are flights and accommodation to be arranged, medical assistance (if required) and appointments to be organized and visa paperwork requirements for certain citizens – therefore it is our purpose to ease and assist you throughout every step of the journey as much as possible.
Our center for international patients is dedicated entirely to provide international patients with a comprehensive service covering every aspect from the initial inquiry through to their return back home. Furthermore, a multilingual team will be available to assist and interpret throughout your medical consultations.Our center for international patients staff provides and assists with;
• Scheduling appointments
• Hospital admissions
• Travel and accommodation arrangements
• Interpreter services
• Air and ground ambulance services
• Financial transactions
• Discharge process and follow-up care
Make An Appointment
Accomodation & Airport Transfer
All medical treatments are performed at our state-of-the-art facilities equipped with the latest technology and equipment, by our internationally-trained surgeons, doctors, nurses and medical experts.
You will receive a complete medical file once your treatment is finished as well as be informed of necessary follow up requirements. Medical reports will be provided in English.
During Your Stay
During your stay in İzmir will depend on the nature of your treatment. You may or may not require ICU and/or inpatient hospitalization care (detailed information is given in MSO inquiries).
According to your needs, our center for international patients representatives will assist you and your family members to ensure maximum comfort away from home.