Rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure performed to remove deformities at the nose and to make the nose look more beautiful. This process not only shapes the appearance but also the quality of life. Thanks to rhinoplasty, factors that prevent breathing such as nasal concha and polyps are easily eliminated.
Special Healthcare Companionship
Accommodation and Transfer
No Last-Minute Extras
Book An Appointment
In Which Situations Can Rhinoplasty Be Performed?Rhinoplasty can be performed for a beautiful appearance or to eliminate some health problems. It is generally preferred to eliminate the discomfort associated with deformity. The situations in which a rhinoplasty needs to be done can be listed as follows:
- An abnormality in the ratio of the nose to the face
- Having uncomfortable meat in the nose
- Having a lowered nose tip
- Abnormalities such as curvature, collapse, protrusion in the nasal bone
- Various disorders as a result of impacts on the nose
- The nostrils not being equal in size
Notes From Your Doctor
It is important to apply a cold compress on the first day in order to minimize the bruising and swelling that may occur after rhinoplasty.
The healing process will be completed at the end of 1 week. Swelling may continue, even if a little.
You should stay away from blood thinners such as aspirin and use medication with your doctor's permission.
If a splint or plaster is attached to the nose after the operation, you should protect it from water. And you should never remove them yourself without seeing your doctor.
You should consult your doctor as soon as possible in case of abnormal bleeding, color change from purple to black at the nose, bad smell.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dedicated Support at Every Step!
Consultation with the surgeon and anaestheslologist
All the necessary health tests before andafter the surgery
Surgery and anesthesia
5 star hotel stay
V.I.P Room hospital stay (1-3 days) with 24hours of medical care
Personal assistance during your stay in izmir
Escort and interpreting at the attending doctor’s office, as well as during treatment
Complimentary translation of the medical records
V.I.P transportation and reception accompanied by an interpreter to/from airport/hotel/-clinic
Book An Appointment
- Feel free to contact our experienced staff and expert team for all your questions and problems
- Make a new start with our experienced staff and expert team.
- Take the right step for a healthy life with our experienced staff and expert team